Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's finally over!!!

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I must say Christmas isn't really a joyful time of year for me; my Grandma passed away 16 years ago on Christmas. Died in her sleep I was the last one to see her alive and I try to enjoy the holidays but really I can't wait til they are over. This year we were at Simon's moms and her house was fully decorated with Christmas this and that...still couldn't get in the Christmas cheer. So I am looking forward to getting back on the road, which we just left MD, and being done with all the holiday cheer that everyone seems to have but me!! Maybe it's the fact that I don't have a tree to decorate this year or that I'm getting older. But whatever it is to me this year it's just another day.

Anyway, we did make it out birding while there and went to Assateague National Seashore Park, Ocean City, and Delaware State Park. I will be blogging about that tomorrow just wanted to get my lack of holiday cheer off my chest.....


No comments:

Post a Comment